If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients with lung cancer, join our team. Click below for details on current open positions. If you are interested in a position at Broncus that is not listed below, send your resume to email@example.com.
R&D Imaging Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented person who can design and implement a 3D medical software tool, and take a hands-on role in our Software Development group. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in general software development, medical image analysis, and statistical learning/machine learning.Read more details and apply for this position
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The candidate selected to fill this position will have:
- Master or PhD in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience with software development process in a regulated environment
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D medical images analysis.
- Experience with multithreaded and multi-process programming.
- Expertise in Machine Learning and Image Analysis techniques in the medical domain is a big plus. Specialties may include feature extraction, segmentation, visualization, surgical planning, or related disciplines.
- Fundamental knowledge of and experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Superb problem solving abilities in complex systems
- Flexibility in contributing to the project and determination to drive tasks to solution
- Experience with VTK, ITK or other graphics and image processing tools is a plus
- Experience in DICOM and database is a plus
THE REASONS TO JOIN US
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of millions of lung cancer patients
- A small, startup environment on the verge of growing into a global enterprise
- An honest, rewarding, team-based, fun environment
- An extraordinary group of employees, advisors, and investors
- Equity participation, and competitive compensation and benefits