If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients with lung cancer, join our team. Click below for details on current open positions. If you are interested in a position at Broncus that is not listed below, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior R&D Imaging Engineer
We are looking for a special person to work with a talented team and take a hands-on role in our Software Development group. This person will be responsible for conducting research, experiment and development of real-time algorithms with application to medical imaging domain, this work into products that help lung cancer patients. This person will need collaboration with other research group members, and incorporation of methods in to a large software system by following code-development guidelines for reusability and maintainability.Read more details and apply for this position
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The candidate selected to fill this position will have:
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or Applied Mathematics.
- Expertise in Computer Vision and Image Processing techniques such as camera models and calibration, 3D-2D or 3D-3D registration between images from different modalities, feature detection, motion tracking, and basic knowledge of projective geometry.
- Or expertise in other Image Processing techniques such as 3D segmentation using deep learning, or expertise in COMSOL ablation modeling is a big plus.
- Familiarity with 3D medical images from modalities such as CT or MRI is preferred.
- Knowledge of 3D visualization techniques/languages such as OpenGL.
- Experience with GPU programming is a plus.
- Fundamental knowledge of and experience with data structures and algorithms usage.
- A passion to write readable, robust, and elegant code.
- Experience in solving optimization problems in real-time.
- Proficiency in C++ programming with at least 3-5 years of experience. Knowledge of Matlab is a plus.
THE REASONS TO JOIN US
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of millions of lung cancer patients
- A small, startup environment on the verge of growing into a global enterprise
- An honest, rewarding, team-based, fun environment
- An extraordinary group of employees, advisors, and investors
- Equity participation, and competitive compensation and benefits