If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients with lung cancer, join our team. Click below for details on current open positions. If you are interested in a position at Broncus that is not listed below, send your resume to email@example.com.
R&D Imaging Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented person who can design and implement a 3D medical software tool, and take a hands-on role in our Software Development group. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in general software development, GUI development, medical image analysis, and 3D graphics.Read more details and apply for this position
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The candidate selected to fill this position will have:
- Master or PhD in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in building interactive GUIs with 3D rendering using OpenGL on Windows
- Experience with software development process in a regulated environment is a plus
- Familiarity with 2D and 3D medical images is preferred.
- Experience with multithreaded and multi-process programming.
- Expertise in Machine Learning, Image Processing, and Image Analysis techniques in the medical domain is a big plus. Specialties may include feature extraction, segmentation, visualization, surgical planning, or related disciplines.
- Fundamental knowledge of and experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Superb problem solving abilities in complex systems
- Flexibility in contributing to the project and determination to drive tasks to solution
- Experience with VTK, ITK or other graphics and image processing tools is a plus
- Experience in DICOM and database is a plus
THE REASONS TO JOIN US
- An opportunity to significantly impact the lives of millions of lung cancer patients
- A small, startup environment on the verge of growing into a global enterprise
- An honest, rewarding, team-based, fun environment
- An extraordinary group of employees, advisors, and investors
- Equity participation, and competitive compensation and benefits